The School Donation is a voluntary payment that the school requests from families.
It enables the school to provide facilities, equipment, and services that are not otherwise able to be provided by government funding. The donation requested is $160.00 for one student or $220.00 for a family. If you are able to donate more than this, the additional support would be most welcome and would be put towards additional learning resources. Donations are tax-deductible and a receipt will be issued if requested from Shona Staddon at email@example.com
Specific donations may be requested for activities that are part of our curriculum but do incur extra costs, for example education outside of the classroom (EOTC). Such donations enable these activities to happen and, without a reasonable level of donations, the activities won’t proceed in future. They are a donation, though, and no student will be prevented from taking part (or identified) if a donation is not made.
Payments for take-home items are compulsory.
- A Subject Fee is charged for materials where the end product belongs to the student and is taken home, eg technology projects and course workbooks. These charges are outlined in the Course Handbook. We will not charge for using school textbooks or software.
- Parents, by signing the course selection form, indicate that they are aware of the fees and will undertake to pay them for courses their student is enrolled in.
- Fees will be charged for purely optional activities, such as sports teams.
- Mistakes do happen, so please let us know if you think we’ve got it wrong.
- If you’re struggling to pay, we will still support you, but we will need to be told (in confidence).
There is a separate magazine charge of $20.00, which is included on the fees invoice.
If you would like a magazine, please include $20.00 with your payment. We will produce only the number of magazines which are paid for by the end of Term Three.